Saturday, March 10, 2012

 

Currently Working on Paranormal Hypnosis

As I am currently working on a book about Paranormal Hypnosis I thought I'd jot down some thoughts on it.
1. I am qualified to write this book because I've been using hypnosis since I was 12 years old.
2. Also, I am a registered hypnotherapist and a certified hypnotherapy Instructor.
3. Further, I am the author of Hypnosis in Healthcare a book on hypnotherapy.
4. Thoughts: I was one of the first People in the country to study Hypnosis and ESP together. I also studied hypnosis and the Paranormal.
5. Now this is a bit controversial due to the fact that to combat resistance, every hypnotist says that a person under hypnosis cannot be made to do anything he wouldn't do normally. Now think about that. The only reason a person is hypnotized is to get him to do something that he wouldn't do normally. If you could quit smoking without hypnosis you would. If you would lose weight you would do it. Is it normal for your arm to be stiff as if it were made out of Iron? Is it normal for your body to be so stiff that you can lie down with a chair under your shoulders and feet and have someone sit on your middle without bending? No. The only reason for hypnotizing anyone is to get them to do something they wouldn't normally do. Bark like a dog, forget the number 5 exists, remember past life experiences or whatever reason a person is hypnotized. The only reason a person is hypnotized is to get him to do things he wouldn't normally do. If what you want to do doesn't work, you try it again with another subject. You can get a hypnotized subject to do things he wouldn't normally do.
If you'd like a copy of Hypnosis in Healthcare you can buy it from www.Fictionwise.com or www.whiskeycreek.com
or you can enter here to win a free copy, just email me your name, address and age at stevelafevers@yahoo.com one of my books is given away to a lucky winner each month. Steve
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?